My Guide Website?
La Romana: 3-Day PADI Open Water Diver Course
Become a PADI-certified scuba diver in just three days with this 3-day course in La Romana. Learn dive under the close supervision of an instructor and complete your Open Water license.
- Feel the thrill of exploring reefs and the Atlantic Princess shipwreck
- Discover the skills you need to explore the underwater world
- Learn to scuba dive under the close supervision of a professional instructor
- Complete an open water diving course and earn your PADI license in 3 days
- Get access to all the coursework and equipment you need to get PADI certified
DescriptionTake home a new skill with a PADI Open Water Diver course in La Romana. Discover diving with a PADI course, the world's most popular scuba certification course. Get all the PADI educational materials and equipment you need to become a confident diver. Explore the underwater world with three modules. Develop your knowledge base in 5 areas. Experience 5 confined water dives to learn basic scuba skills with an instructor. Go on 4 open water dives to practice your new skills and see some marine life. Have the chance to explore the Atlantic Princess shipwreck on one of your open water dives. Day 1:Participate in a brief orientation session. Go over the equipment necessary for diving. Have a short theoretical session. Hop in the water for for some exercises. Practice using your mask, regulator, and buoyancy devices. Find out safety procedures and how to surface. Day 2:Perform your first and second open water dives from a boat. Dive to a maximum depth of 12 meters and practice using your mask and regulator. Visit reefs to see some colorful fish or dive at a shipwreck in Bayahibe. Day 3: Head out on your third and fourth open water dives and reach a maximum depth of 18 meters. Improve on important skills like buoyancy. Begin to learn how to plan dives. Enjoy a graduation ceremony where your diploma will be awarded.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Hotels located in Dominicus-Bayahibe area Infant seats are available Educational materials 5 confined dives 4 open water dives Use of diving equipment Certification fees Logbook
- This program can undergo variations depending on time and the theoretical and practical ability of the students, and the size of the class
- The three days that this course takes place on may not be consecutive
- The logistics of the course may vary depending on weather conditions
- Depending on the abilities of the students, the instructor can decide to add sessions of confined water, theory, and sea dives (at so additional cost), so the student can achieve the objectives of the course and a level of confidence that allows him to dive safely and in a relaxed manner