My Guide Website?
Puerto Plata: Buggy, Zip Line, Waterfalls, and Lunch Combo3 Reviews
Gear up for an adventure-filled day on this buggy and zipline trip from Puerto Plata. Navigate the land on an all-terrain 2-person buggy, swim in waterfalls, and savor an authentic local lunch.
- Feel the adrenaline on an all-terrain 2-person buggy
- Experience 12 of the exhilarating Damajagua Waterfalls
- Fly high on canopy zip lines
- Enjoy a delicious homemade lunch with organic fruit
DescriptionSet off for a fun-filled day in the Dominican Republic. Get picked up from your hotel in a giant, 6x6 truck. Upon arrival at the local partner's base, hop aboard an all-terrain two-person buggy. Then, experience 7 of the exhilarating Damajagua Waterfalls, swimming and water-sliding your way into cool mountain lagoons. Adrenaline seekers can even rock jump into the pools. Then, fly high on canopy zip lines with the assistance of an experienced team. A ride down these long cables promises tropical views and more adrenaline rushes. After all the action, savor a delicious, homemade lunch with soft drinks and organic fruit from a local farm. Activity order may vary. A drivers' license is required for all buggy drivers.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional, multilingual guide Visit Damajagua Waterfalls Buggy ride Double Buggy Zipline experience Dominican lunch with soft drinks
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- The maximum weight for zip lining is 250 pounds
- Zip line harnesses size up to: 47 inches for waist, 29 inches for leg, and 39 inches for chest
- The tour schedule is only suitable for guests staying overnight in hotels. It is not fit for shore excursion timings for cruise ships