My Guide Website?
Punta Cana: Monkey Land Half-Day Safari484 Reviews
Take a guided tour that allows you to interact in close proximity with beautiful and friendly squirrel monkeys at Monkeyland, and visit a typical Dominican house where you will learn more about the country's culture and way of living.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Interact with and feed the squirrel monkeys of the Dominican Republic
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Eastern mountains and local villages
- See a typical island home and learn about the coffee and cacao production
- Taste fresh and organic fruits and coffee
DescriptionVisit the coconut house or “Casa del Coco” to learn how coconut oil is produced and taste exotic Caribbean fruits, roasted coffee, and cacao. Interact in close proximity with friendly squirrel monkeys for the next 45 minutes. These charming and intelligent monkeys have been trained by a Canadian couple with over 35 years of experience working with animals, including 12 years at the Toronto Zoo teaching monkeys how to interact with humans. The tour is based on 5 acres of beautiful land that monkeys have made their home. They will descend from the trees to sit on your shoulder and eat from your hands. They also love to pose for the cameras, especially for selfies.
IncludesGuides Entrance to Monkeyland Hotel pick up and drop off (morning between 7:00 AM - 8:10 AM, afternoon bewteen 1:00 PM - 2:10 PM) Water
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, tastings will not be permitted until further notice
- Guests suffering from heart conditions, disability and/or mobility problems, epilepsy, allergies, and upper respiratory infections are not permitted on this tour. The tour is also not available to pregnant women
- Please do not wear sunscreen or insect repellent
- Wear comfortable clothes, and bring your camera and extra cash for souvenirs and pictures