My Guide Website?
Punta Cana: Party Boat Catamaran Tour3 Reviews
A catamaran party boat tour where you can enjoy the crystal-clear waters of the Bávaro-Punta Cana area. Once out at sea you can enjoy the open bar, go snorkeling and explore an exclusive beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Punta Cana: Scubadoo Ocean Exploration Diving Adventure
- Punta Cana: Private Transfer to or from Punta Cana Airport
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Tour with Food and Drinks
- From Los Melones: Saona Island Day Trip with Lunch
- From Punta Cana: Sanctuary Whale Watching Day Trip
- Enjoy the crystal-clear waters of the Bávaro-Punta Cana area
- Experience of a true party boat
- Go snorkeling in the Caribbean Sea
DescriptionYour tour begins in Bibijagua Beach, where you will be assisted by friendly, helpful and experienced staff who will make sure to give you a fun and safe excursion. From here you will enjoy the crystal-clear waters of the Bávaro-Punta Cana area in an exclusive catamaran to spend unforgettable hours at the sea. Here you will be able to live the best experience of a true party boat, navigating the open waters with your friendly and experienced skipper. You can go snorkeling in the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean Sea, where you can enjoy encountering many of the endemic species local to this region. Get ready to see the most beautiful reef of Punta Cana, where you will be able to appreciate a fabulous variety of multi-colored fish. Towards the end of your tour, you will visit a quiet beach where you can simply relax on the fine white sand, swim in the ocean or explore the nearby terrain which is rich with coconut trees. At the conclusion of your tour, you will be returned back to your port of origin.
IncludesRound trip transportation from hotels in the Punta Cana area Open Bar alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and various food and snacks
- Please note that clients who are pregnant, suffer from heart conditions, a disability and/or mobility problems, epilepsy, allergies, or upper respiratory infection, cannot take part in this tour
- Please bring: comfortable beach clothes, your camera, towel and money for souvenirs