My Guide Website?
Punta Cana: Saona, Canto de la Playa & Mano Juan Village10 Reviews
Discover the beauty of the wild beach of Canto de la Playa, the fishermen village of Mano Juan and the Cotunabama National Park aboard a catamaran. Visit the turtle nursery and get a chance to see hatchlings.
- Hear about Tainos Natives at the Penon cliff and see the mangroves
- Enjoy a spot of snorkeling and relaxing at Canto de la Playa
- Eat a Dominican lunch at the village of Mano Juan in a restaurant on the beach
- Explore Mano Juan village and discover the local way of life of the fishermen
- Learn about the turtles at the nursery and see the hatchlings if they are ready
DescriptionCruise to Cotubanama National Park and South Saona with this tour with options to leave from Bayahibe Village, Dominicus, Punta Cana, Bavaro, Uvero Alto, Juan Dolio, and Boca Chica areas. Select the group or private option. Stop at Cotubanama National Park and sail in front of El Penon where the English-speaking guide will give you some information about the history of this cliff and the indigenous Tainos, the first inhabitants of the island. Sail on to see the mangroves. Glide over to the sea to Saona Island to see the charming fishing village of Mano Juan. Walk through the colorful houses and shops in the village before going to the turtle nursery. Learn about the turtles, and see hatchings if they have left their shell. Have an authentic Dominican meal in a restaurant with a splendid view of Saona beach. After lunch, leave for Canto de La Playa for two hours of relaxing and snorkeling. Finish, at a natural pool to see huge starfishes, swim, and sip rum.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off 45 foot motorized catamaran Small group of 27 people maximum English-speaking guide 2 hours ½ at Canto de la Playa 2 hours at Mano Juan 45 minutes at the Natural Pool Complete Dominican lunch Drinks on the boat and at the beach: sprite, coca cola, rum, beer and water Snacks including: chips, cake, and pineapple
- The lobster is available for lunch in season (July 1 to February 29) at the additional price of $20 USD per person Return to the port of Bayahibe with wonderful memories. Departure of this excursion is scheduled around 9:00 a.m. for a return around 5:00 p.m. Maximum on board: 27 people