My Guide Website?
Dominican Republic: Catalina Island VIP Scuba Diving1 Reviews
Enjoy scuba diving off Catalina Island and experience the ultimate underwater adventure and the most beautiful underwater ecosystems of the Dominican Republic. Later head to the island’s beach for a feast, unlimited drinks, and cool ocean breezes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Punta Cana: Sanctuary Whale Watching Day Trip
- Punta Cana: Private Transfer to or from Punta Cana Airport
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Boat to Saona Island with Buffet Lunch
- Punta Cana: Group Catamaran Tour with Drinks and Snacks
- From Los Melones: Saona Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Enjoy the cool breezes as you sail by catamaran to Catalina Island
- Dive The Wall on the east side of Catalina Island, close to Captain Kidd's shipwreck of 1699
- Explore The Aquarium on the west side of Catalina Island on your second dive
- Relax on the island’s white sandy beach, under the palm trees
- Enjoy a fresh lobster cooked on the BBQ and served with a glass of white wine
- Sip your favorite alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages as you look out over the ocean
DescriptionYou’ll be welcomed on board Paradise with tropical refreshments, and then head out from the marina at around 10:00, setting course for the east side of Catalina Island. This is where you’ll make your first dive. On this full-day program, you’ll arrive at the first dive site at around 10:30 for just under an hour of diving at 5 to over 40 meters. Discover the true beauty of The Wall in the incredibly clear turquoise waters. Admire the rich marine life. Dive team members will be available to help guide you through this underwater paradise. At around 11:30 you’ll set course for the west side of Catalina Island, and the second dive site. You’ll have just under an hour of diving here, and experience the true beauty of The Aquarium, at depths of 8 to over 12 meters. At around 12:30, head to the beach on Catalina Island where you’ll be welcomed by the operator’s team. You’ll find that you’ve arrived at the perfect spot to spend the afternoon. A renowned island chef will prepare an incredible Dominican feast, which will be served at around 13:00. Savor fresh BBQ lobster caught that morning, along with pork, chicken, salads, pasta, and local fruits. The rest of the afternoon will be yours to explore the island, stroll along the white sand beaches, or relax under the palm trees, listening to the waves break on the shore. The beach bar is carefully positioned by the ocean, so that you can enjoy the cool breeze while sampling the selection of refreshing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. At around 15:15 you’ll head back to the marina, where you can enjoy light refreshments at the bar and dancing by the entertainment team. Your bus will take you back to your hotel at around 16:00.
IncludesAll diving equipment 2 tanks and weight belt Boat ride Professional PADI divemasters Experienced guides National Park Admission (Catalina Island) Catalina Island beach visit Passion Paradise Adventures CD slideshow Dominican feast Drinks Round-trip hotel transfers
- Be sure to bring your bathing suit, sunblock, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, cash to purchase souvenirs, and your camera. There are prerequisites for the scuba diving program:
- You must be a certified PADI diver.
- The minimum age to dive is 13 years old.
- You should be in good health, particularly in terms of your respiratory and circulation systems. You will be asked to self-certify before going on the dive.
- You will need to complete the required PADI forms. Your pick-up time will be confirmed after you provide your hotel details. No refund is available without 24 hours’ notice. The operator reserves the right to reschedule the excursion in case of bad weather.