My Guide Website?
From Punta Cana: Catamaran Cruise and Snorkel Tour4 Reviews
Experience the scenic beauty of the Bávaro coastline of the Dominican Republic on a catamaran cruise with snorkeling. Dance to the rhythm of salsa as you sail around a lagoon fringed with palm trees. Soak up the sun and swim in a natural swimming pool.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sail along the coast of Bávaro by catamaran
- Snorkel around the coral reefs of Cabeza de Toro
- Purchase drinks from the open bar and enjoy a lunch out at sea
- Swim in a natural swimming pool and soak up the sun
DescriptionBenefit from hotel pick-up, and then journey by comfortable air-conditioned coach along the coastline of Bávaro. Take in the picturesque beauty of the popular tourist area, known for its beaches of sugar-white sand lined with palm trees. Climb aboard a catamaran and sail to Cabeza de Toro to snorkel among tropical fish. Marvel at the marine life of the Caribbean Sea, and then cruise along the coast of Bávaro. Enjoy a variety of non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks from the open bar as you soak up the sun. Sip on water, sodas, rum, beer or cocktails prepared by a friendly bartender. Dance to the rhythm of salsa as your crew takes you around a lagoon surrounded by palm trees. Then, jump in the water for some fun, Punta Cana style. Satisfy your hunger with snacks as you dance under a tropical sky, or just laze in the sun!
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility and those who suffer from sea or motion sickness
- Pickup is from the area of Bavar, Puntacana. The Uvero Alto area is not included in the pickup service
- The boarding point of the catamaran is on the beach, therefore this tour is not recommended for people with low mobility
- This tour is subject to extreme weather conditions
- Keep in mind that in some seasons you will find seaweed in the sea