My Guide Website?
From Punta Cana: Safari Traditional Tour with Lunch3 Reviews
Experience a guided cultural tour of the traditions of the Dominican Republic. Taste delicious foods and see how the famous Dominican rum is made.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Punta Cana: Scubadoo Ocean Exploration Diving Adventure
- Punta Cana: Private Transfer to or from Punta Cana Airport
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Tour with Food and Drinks
- From Los Melones: Saona Island Day Trip with Lunch
- From Punta Cana: Sanctuary Whale Watching Day Trip
- Witness the traditional way of plowing cane
- Learn how to roll a traditional Dominican cigar
- Enjoy traditional food at a family home
DescriptionLearn everything there is to know about Dominican rum, explore cane fields and experience traditional foods. Meet your guide in a safari truck outside your hotel, and begin your journey back in time. See farmers plowing cane in the traditional way and learn how they transform the humble cane juice into top-shelf Dominican rum. For lunch, stop at a traditional Dominican home, where you can enjoy exotic tropical fruits, coffee and chocolate, and traditional Trapiche. After dinner, learn how to roll some of the most sought-after cigars in the world. Continue your tour taking a beautiful ride through the Eastern mountain range. Stop and see the historic Basilica Catedral Nuestra Señora de la Altagracia before returning to your Punta Cana accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Official guide Traditional lunch: white rice, dark rice with beans, chicken creole, beef creole, spaghetti Pomodoro, and salad bar Water Fresh fruits Visit to the Basilica Catedral Nuestra Señora de la Altagracia
- Children must be at least 3 years old