My Guide Website?
Ocean World Dolphin Swim & Sea Lion Combo from Puerto Plata4 Reviews
Delight in an excursion that lets you swim with dolphins at the Ocean World Adventure Park at Cofresi Beach. Site of the largest man-made dolphin habitat in the world, you will laugh and learn with dolphins and sea lions in an interactive adventure.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Thrill to a 30-minute dolphin swim program, preceded by a lecture on dolphins
- Meet the clowns of the sea, the Patagonian Sea Lions
- Snorkel in a Tropical Reef with hundreds of tropical fish
- Visit the Rainforest, Bird Exhibit and Habitat of Iguanas
- Relax as a convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off takes the effort out of your transportation
- Lunch is included
DescriptionYour full-day excursion begins with a hotel pick-up from Puerto Plata for the drive to Cofresi Beach by comfortable coach. Location for the Ocean World Adventure Park, you will have the day to explore, with plenty of free time to spend at leisure Highlights of the day are a 30-minute swim with Atlantic bottlenose dolphins and a visit to the sea lion enclosure. Your dolphin swim begins with a brief orientation, before entering the water for your introduction, face to snout. Here you will learn about dolphin behaviour and discover how the trainers use hand signals and positive reinforcement to talk with the animals. Then it is on to meet the sea lions. Experience those fascinating animals during a 30-minute poolside encounter, and learn about their natural habitat during an instructive talk. The program also includes a Day Pass to the other attractions of the Ocean World Adventure Park. Explore at your own pace as you listen to exotic tropical birds, visit the Pirate's Pool and walk through a tropical rain forest. Lunch is included.
Includes30-minute dolphin swim program, preceded by lecture on dolphins 30-minute sea lion encounter program, preceded by lecture on sea lions Lunch Included Round trip bus transfer from nearby hotels Snorkeling in Tropical Reef Aquarium Rainforest and Bird Exhibit and Habitat of Iguanas Pirate's Pool Usage of Dolphin Beach (lounge chairs are included) Observation of Sea Lion Show, Dolphin Show, Shark Show, Tropical Bird Show
- What to bring: camera, bathing suit, towel, sun-block, additional money for pictures and souvenirs
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- This program is not suitable for children under 5 years of age, and pregnant women