My Guide Website?
Punta Cana: Saona Island and Altos de Chavón Day Trip331 Reviews
Embark on a guided tour of Saona Island. Relax on the beach and enjoy a buffet lunch. Learn about the Dominican Republic and admire the artisanal handcrafts at the replica village of Altos de Chavón.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Punta Cana: Santo Domingo Day Tour with National Park
- From Punta Cana: Los Haitises Trip with Montaña Redonda Tour
- Puerto Plata: Day Trip to Cayo Arena Island by Speedboat
- Samaná: Los Haitises National Park & Cayo Levantado Island
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Boat to Saona Island with Buffet Lunch
- Explore the popular national park on Saona Island
- Fall in love with the stone art town of Altos de Chavón
- Sail across the Caribbean waters aboard a catamaran
- Relax on the beach and enjoy a buffet lunch of typical Dominican food
DescriptionExplore the Mediterranean-style village of Altos de Chavon and dig your toes in the sand of Saona Island on this day trip from Punta Cana. Enjoy live commentary from a guide, savor a buffet lunch with unlimited drinks, and tickets to the East National Park. Head to Altos de Chavón to see a replica of a 16th-century Mediterranean village perched above the Chavón River. Admire the work of artisans from the Dominican Republic who crafted the village in detail. Board a catamaran and cruise to Saona Island and get back to nature in the government-protected reserve. Relax on the beach and top up your tan, or go for a swim. Explore the tropical surroundings at leisure and discover one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. Marvel at the white sand and coconut palms before a BBQ buffet lunch of typical island fare. Make use of the open bar and sample local drinks before returning to Punta Cana.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide Entrance fee to the East National park Buffet lunch Unlimited drinks Visit to the biggest natural swimming pool Visit to Saona Island
- A vegetarian option is available for lunch. Please advise on booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- DVD, photos, or souvenirs are not included in the ticket
- Gratuities are not included