My Guide Website?
Saona Island Excursion with Lunch and Open Bar1 Reviews
Welcome to Saona Island – an authentic Caribbean paradise in the Dominican Republic! Swim with sea stars, enjoy Dominican Lunch, and sip free drinks. Relax on white beaches, savor coconut water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Punta Cana: Sanctuary Whale Watching Day Trip
- Punta Cana: Private Transfer to or from Punta Cana Airport
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Boat to Saona Island with Buffet Lunch
- Punta Cana: Group Catamaran Tour with Drinks and Snacks
- From Los Melones: Saona Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Opportunity to visit one of the most famous Caribbean islands
- Unique swimming experience
- Opportunity to party aboard the boat with free drinks and good music
- Traditional Dominican Lunch included
DescriptionWe'll pick you up from any hotel in the Bavaro/Punta Cana tourist zone with a comfortable AC transport, taking you to the Bayahibe port where your Caribbean paradise journey begins. Board the boat and experience the refreshing ocean breeze as you cruise through the stunning turquoise waters towards the Blue Lagoon. Make a stop at a Natural Pool to swim with sea stars and enjoy the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea. Upon reaching Saona Island, unwind on the white sandy beaches with complimentary sunbeds, try coconut water, and take a dip in the clear waters. Explore local shops for souvenirs and soak in the laid-back vibes of this tropical paradise. Indulge in a Traditional Dominican Lunch featuring delicious local dishes for complete relaxation and enjoyment. During your trip to Saona, you'll experience a catamaran with complimentary drinks like coke, water, and rum on one leg of the journey, either to or from the island. It's a day of natural wonders, delightful cuisine, and the beauty of Saona Island! Book your spot right now! *Please note that the specific order of the boat and catamaran may vary. We cannot confirm whether it will be boat first, then catamaran, or vice versa in advance.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Boat tour Natural Pool stop Beach stop with sunbeds included Dominican lunch buffet Open bar (coke, water, rum)
- - During the Saona Island tour, there will be two types of sea transport: a catamaran with complimentary drinks for one leg and a boat without drinks for the other. The order of the boat and catamaran may change, and we cannot specify in advance the sequence of boat and catamaran rides. - It may be very hot and sunny aboard the boat and on the island, so take a hat and sun protection cream with you - If you suffer from seasickness, make sure to take the necessary medication