Best Beach Restaurants in Cabarete
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Dominican Republic team
The Dominican Republic is located on Hispaniola island surrounded by the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, so beaches restaurants options are endless!
All around the coastline, from north to south, you are sure to find the beach restaurant you are looking for. Can you imagine having lunch, facing a stunning ocean panorama, hearing the sound of salsa music in the background, while feeling the smooth sand between your toes? Not bad! Choices range from luxurious beach restaurants located in impressive Punta Cana to small restaurants run by Dominicans in locations like Las Terrenas, Samana or Sosua town, the ideal place to taste unique local dishes. As well as local food, most of these restaurants offer water sporting services like snorkeling, scuba diving or boat trips.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Punta Cana: Sanctuary Whale Watching Day Trip
- From Punta Cana: Santo Domingo Day Tour with National Park
- Samaná: Los Haitises National Park & Cayo Levantado Island
- Samana: Whale Watching and Cayo Levantado Full Day Tour
- Puerto Plata: Half-Day Damajagua Waterfalls Adventure