My Guide Website?
From Punta Cana: Saona Island Cruise with Private Beach2 Reviews
Cruise to Saona by catamaran with snorkeling, lunch, an open bar, and hotel pickup from Bayahibe, La Romana, or Punta Cana. Sunbathe on deck as you sail across the glistening Caribbean waters.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Punta Cana: Santo Domingo Day Tour with National Park
- From Punta Cana: Los Haitises Trip with Montaña Redonda Tour
- Puerto Plata: Day Trip to Cayo Arena Island by Speedboat
- Samaná: Los Haitises National Park & Cayo Levantado Island
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Boat to Saona Island with Buffet Lunch
- Cruise to Saona by fast boat and catamaran, with a snorkel stop on the way
- Relax, sunbathe, and enjoy the view on deck as you sail across the Caribbean
- Stretch out on your Insta-perfect private beach and snap some memorable photos
- Savor a beachside lunch and an open bar of local alcoholic and soft drinks
- Learn about Saona Island's spectacular flora and fauna from your local guide
DescriptionEmbark on a scenic boat trip from Punta Cana to the tropical daydream of Saona Island. Surround yourself with swaying palm trees, powder-white sands, and endless blue-green waters. Reach the island in a combination of a catamaran and a fast boat, and enjoy a fun snorkel stop. Set sail from Bayahibe into the sun-splashed seas surrounding Cotubanama National Park. Along the way, stop to swim or snorkel among shoals of tropical fish at a shallow pool formed by sandbanks in the middle of the sea. Once you arrive at Saona, have plenty of time to soak up dazzling vistas and snap lots of photos. Take a barefoot stroll along the long private beach or simply relax with a cocktail. Taste a delicious surf and turf lunch at a beachfront restaurant with drinks included.
IncludesGuided catamaran cruise Open bar of local alcoholic drinks and soft drinks Lunch Snorkel and swim stops Hotel pickup and drop-off Roundtrip transportation
- From March 1 until June 30, no lobster will be served due to an annual lobster ban – shrimps and beef will be served instead
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID to consume alcohol