My Guide Website?
From Punta Cana: Saona Island Cruise with Private Beach
Cruise to Saona by catamaran with snorkeling, lunch, an open bar, and hotel pickup from Bayahibe, La Romana, or Punta Cana. Sunbathe on deck as you sail across the glistening Caribbean waters.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cruise to Saona by fast boat and catamaran, with a snorkel stop on the way
- Relax, sunbathe and enjoy the view on deck as you sail across the Caribbean
- Stretch out on your Insta-perfect private beach
- All drinks are included and you'll savour a beachside lunch
- Expert local guide with an unrivalled knowledge of Saona Island and its nature
DescriptionPure relaxation awaits on this trip to Saona Island. If you're looking for that perfect Insta-ready escapade, you've found it. Saona is a textbook tropical daydream of an island, swathed in exotic flora and fringed with swaying palm trees, powder-white sands, and endless blue-green waters. You'll reach the island in a combination of a catamaran and a fast boat, with an outbound snorkel stop. Ramon, one of our expert guides, says, ‘We work hard to protect our pristine environment and all the species that make it so special. We were the first country to protect Manatees by law, and we have a turtle conservation program here on Saona, too.' The island and surrounding sea are of such importance for their biodiversity that they are protected as a national park. You'll set sail from Bayahibe into the sun-splashed seas surrounding Cotubanama National Park. Along the way, you'll stop to swim or snorkel among shoals of tropical fish at a shallow pool formed by sandbanks in the middle of the sea. Once you arrive at Saona, you'll have plenty of time to soak up those dazzling vistas and snap lots of photos. Perhaps you'll take a barefoot stroll along the 1 km-long private beach, or maybe you'd prefer simply relaxing with a cocktail. Although Saona is one of the country's most-visited areas, there's an exclusive beach area reserved just for you. Another highlight is the surf'n'turf lunch at a beachfront restaurant. And don't worry about getting thirsty – all your drinks are included.
IncludesGuided catamaran cruise Open bar serving locally branded drinks & Soft drinks Lunch Snorkel & swim stops Roundtrip transportation to and from your Punta Cana hotel
- From 1st March until 30th June, no lobster will be served due to an annual lobster ban – shrimps and beef will be served instead
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.