My Guide Website?
Full Day Safari Experience and Buggies from Punta Cana
Discover one of the best views of the country in Montaña Redonda, learn about the Dominican culture, the world of coffee-cacao and drive a buggy or ATV around the rice fields and beaches of Miches
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Punta Cana: Sanctuary Whale Watching Day Trip
- Punta Cana: Private Transfer to or from Punta Cana Airport
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Boat to Saona Island with Buffet Lunch
- Punta Cana: Group Catamaran Tour with Drinks and Snacks
- From Los Melones: Saona Island Day Trip with Lunch
- We work with small groups and tour leaders.
- You will discover everything related to the world of coffee and cocoa.
- You will have cold drinks at your disposal throughout all the activity.
- This activity is compatible with those days seems to be rainy, don't worry!
- You can choice between Buggy or ATV.
DescriptionAfter picking you up at your hotel, we will go directly to a small typical dominican house, where you can observe many types of Dominican plants and fruit trees, animals and the preparation of coffee and cocoa in nature. We will taste the freshly made coffee, tea and cocoa and we will have also different drinks for the rest of the day. We will go up the mountain in an official safari-type truck where the adrenaline is guaranteed. When we get to the mountain, we will be able to discover: the swings, the lookout, the witch's brooms, the hammocks, and the zip line, and we will have indefinite free time to enjoy all of them. Afterwards we will have Dominican lunch, with the views from the top of the mountain. The next stop will be to go look for the buggies or ATV´S with which we will begin the third part of the tour. Once we are ready, we will go to explore the rice fields, virgin beaches, the union of the river with the ocean, and sight of wild animals along the way, where we will enjoy some natural coconuts and we can take a bath on the beach. Finally, we will have an area where we can remove the sand and beach water so we can return more comfortable in transportation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off. Air-conditioned vehicle. Coffee and/or Chocolate Non-alcoholic drinks will be offered throughout the activity, and alcoholic drinks at the end of the buggies. Dominican Typical Lunch. Safari Truck Transportation (to the top of the Mountain) Entry tickets to Montaña Redonda. Visit the Typical House (animals, plantations, fruit trees and production) Drive a double or quadruple Buggy. Drive a double ATV. Visit a wild beach. (Bathing allowed when the sea is not rough) Eat and Drink a coconut on the beach.
- This tour will take place rain or shine. Each vehicle is for 2 people, if someone goes alone they must pay an extra $25.