My Guide Website?
Puerto Plata City Tour and Cable Car Ride5 Reviews
Climb aboard a safari truck and explore the large historical areas of Puerto Plata with a guide. Learn the history of the city and its monuments, and get incredible views on a cable car ride up Mount Isabel.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the oldest military fortification in the Americas
- Visit the Amber Museum and admire its neoclassical architecture in the Northern Mountain
- Ride the Puerto Plata cable car to the top of Mount Isabel
DescriptionDiscover the highlights of Puerto Plata by safari truck on a sightseeing tour of the large historic district and admire buildings that back to the 1600s. See an amazing collection of ancient fossils at the Amber Museum and more. Take the cable car to the top of Mount Isabel to enjoy the breathtaking views of the city and ocean from 855 meters above sea level. Go for a nature walk in the botanical gardens, or visit the replica statue of Christ the Redeemer on the Pico Isabel de Torres. Make your way to the historic fortifications of Fuerte San Felipe on a small peninsula of the Bahia de Puerto Plata and learn more about the city's colonial past. Visit a small historical museum, and see the tiny cell where the hero of the Independence movement, Juan Pablo Duarte, was briefly confined.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by safari truck Guide Water and soft drinks Lunch
- People who are pregnant or who suffer from heart conditions or mobility issues cannot take part
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness to take part